Friday, November 16, 2007

Some bug off. Others. I try not to let you slip away...

Some thought highly of themselves. Illusion of how people cant live and function w/o them. Let me tell you, you are nothing to me, I don't give a damn of what you did to spike me, discredit me. Bug off!! I know my worth and please for christ sake, change for the better.

Others don't know what they meant to someone. Haiz... Anyway, its black and white. Crying in front of the office lappy screen might not be a sight. But it does happen.. Explanation: Well, I don't want to get into those friendship shit, perhaps it will portray a better image on me. But I rather put it as..I am afterall not a saint. I guess most human beings cant give unconditional love. When they treat someone well, they expect the same in return.. I wasn't ashamed of this, because, I doubt most reading this entry can practise UL. Right? You mean shit lots to me.

Have you ever given something special for a pal? A gesture, letting her know.. She does matter to you. You do care about whether she can buy all the cutie snacks that she need. You do wish that she ain't only buying only the staples. Its wasn't about the money. Its about trying to give someone a feeling, that she is missed, and people do care for her, even when she is faraway? And most importantly, pursuit and trust yourself.Try your best. Even if you failed, get a ticket and head home. Mummy and Daddy welcome you in open arms.

Lastly, looking forward to seeing you.. Lets spend some quality time. Ciao