Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Welcome Kieran

Little Kieran. Officially welcoming you to Planet Earth.

Maybe, you might not find the largest amount of Saints here, but nevertheless, it still quite a fair bit of funny loving human creatures around. Fool around with them..Also, though you are living in a world that someone will question why another someone is so kind to him. Does he have a hidden agenda blah blah blah. So uncool isn't? Wicked ya? But don be afraid, I am sure your mommy will love you..Unconditionally.. So cherish that and make sure you don't bully her hor.. (Reason being, I can tell from your grumpy actions that you take after your mom... Oooo No.. Bad Newsss.. AHahah)

Hmm... Seeing Kieran makes me want to have a little someone.. Hugging him close to me... My sole mission is to love you, shower you... I know you will be here sooon...Maybe in the next couple of days.. I am waiting.. Cya!

Haha.. I will be on leave for the next 2 days.. Wahahhaa...