Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Frankfurt Dec 07

I wasnt sleeping well in Frankfurt. Nope, not because of Jet Lag, but was woken up by calls. Asking if I am alright, if I need to talk> All because of my MSN nick ~ Mixed Feelings. Also, others shown concern on MSN. Wei thanks guys, for offering to be my compass. I must say, that keeps me warm in the C`O~L~D. So touched :)

Above is the Christmas Market. I like being there, Xmas feel in the air. Haha.But its OUTDOOR.Berry C~O`L~D when the strong wind starts to blow. Damn.

My first glance of Frankfurt @ night. Was having warm red wine (with herbs). Was impressed: Very tasty.I finish it :). O ya some other must trys : Ebbelweii (a.k.a Apple wine), I will give it a 6. And Grune : Green sauce made of herbs, got a 4 from me.

Quiet Sunday Morning @ 7a.m. I finished a meaningful chapter of a book there. :)

Snacks @ the Christmas Market. Ginger Bread. Nuts.

A traditional bakery.

For a mountain turtle in Singapore, like me. REAL Xmas Tree!

One of the 2 gifts that ought to be out. O Shop-aholics, HUGO BOSS is German. I think its cheaper, maybe not by alot though. But surely, more designs.

A biker friendly city. But I sure have second thoughts of cruising against the W~I~N`D. One interesting thing to look out for : Deut-Bahn. Its bike rental service. Cool idea to use, BUT it got to be in the summer for me.

On my way to the Airport.

Hilton in LDN. 6am LDN time. I just cant fall asleep. Wish I am on the plane, flying over India then. Now, you got to realise. Its 3.26am SIN. I am going to BreAk iT!