Thursday, December 27, 2007

The man DONT get it!

Good gathering with a couple of loooooooong time no see friends.Engaging conversation, good catch up.. I guess, we should have more of these, isn't it? Haha.Its good having a blog, caused its all started off from here.Great isn't?

We been talking about investment. Best investment for a gal, is to invest in a good guy? Or better, invest in a investment savy good guy? Well well, its all to me, kinda of old fashioned. Plssss!! 21 century now.Best investment to me, is to invest in yourself. Invest in a chap, there is no guarantee returns or compulsory payout isn't, what if he don't love you anymore. Or even, one day, you realise that you don't love him anymore?? Also, never treat relationship as an investment right? its about giving(well, but I still expect him to treat me well), never about returns though. Please don't stain relationship okie? (",)

But always, invest in yourselves, gals.. This is the only investment in the entire universe, that only gain, no lose.. Love yourself, improving and get the best returns.

Love yourself: Learn the things you always wanted to learn.(even if the stuff sounds dumb to others) Hang out with friends you always enjoyed.(even if you know its all about bitching and eating) You love it isn't? Find the job that you loves. Work hard on it, do it well.That long term investment. And most importantly, don be embarrassed to BE YOURSELF!!

Having said so much.Don wonder.I am still attached.Happily in LUV. I still think that I will love him til the day I die:) Just that, if you don't learn to love yourself, how you expect others to love you?