Friday, December 21, 2007

New Job


Pleasure meeting you again, Mr Kieran. Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism once said: I love the whole world as a mother loves her only child. So enjoy it, Sir. But dont bully your mummy. Ya! I know you are capable of it.

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. Din existed, but the mother, never. It is something absolutely new. I could tell, that she is doing great in her new job. Well, I am not commenting about the technicals. As we might know, she cant be that great in techniques. Haha. But, I guess, apart from technicals, the attention, care and love aspect. No doubt, I will give her a 10. Ha, I wonder how I fare when its my turn. Wouldn't have the confidence to say, I will definitely do a better job. But I will try my best (",) Looking forward to my examinations now.

When a child is born, so is grandmother. Din's mummy is the cool-est I have ever seen. When nanny commented that the water might be too cold for Kieran to drink, she said: Never mind, I am going to give him Coke pretty soon. Haha. So funny. And actually, I think some grannies are over-que, in terms of how they treated their grandson. Like my nanny. Sssshhhh. Over sheltering might not be a good thing. But ya la, it still kind of too soon for Cola. Heehee

O well. I want my Cola and Lolli-pop NOW. And you guys better do a good job. I am constantly evaluating. I have got my expectations hor!! You know!

One of my first time carrying a baby in recent years. My last was Keiqi. She is now 12. GOSH so long ago. Hey look at how Jay Junior looks at me? I start to wonder, do I look like a FREAK to him? Honestly, I hope not..