Sunday, January 6, 2008

6 Jan, Sunday, Windy



Above taken @ Pasir Ris Beach. Ya, sorry for being long winded. The weather is really good hor :) Haiz. I just realised, not only did I put on 2kg of LARD. I also burnt a hole in my small little pocket. SHIT! My Dec expenses is 12,ooo SGD. OMG. I nearly fainted. When Moo and Roy told me about the festive spending, I thought mine wasnt as bad. ARRRGGG.I am with you, Roy and Moo :( Fat and Poor. Ok, no point crying over spillmilk. See below.

For the LARD. Exercise is key. Gym from Mon-Fri. How about weekend? Hmmm. Then a healthy diet. I happen to be reading XingMin just now. Ha. They wrote the below:
  • Sweet : No raw sugar in my latte. Min latte too!
  • No cold drink, together with hot meal.
  • Should not consume food, 3hrs b4 zzzz.And LIGHT dinner.
  • Chew 30.
  • Cut down on Fast Food.
  • Best Fruit Time : 30mins BEFORE meal
  • 2l of Water daily

For the $. I did some analysis. Most of my expenses are in SHOPPING. Slap slap. I shouldnt be buying any big item or any item at all this month. OK? In addition, I shall bring some sandwiches/fruits to work. Maybe once a week. Afterall, thought I loved Simply Sandwich, but each wich costs 10plus. Quite ex hor. Sometimes, try to take MRT as much as possible.

Lets all work towards being Healthy and Rich ok!