Tuesday, January 22, 2008

May I Introduce...............

Hey, I finally decided on what I am getting. Really Happy!!!!! Ok, so, I am getting a Maine Coon, the largest domestic cat in the world. An attractive legend surrounds his origin. Saying goes, Maine Coon originated from the mating of semi-wild domestic cat and raccoon. Which is why he is named Maine Coon. So I am getting a half raccoon? Aiya legend only. Nah, this is how big they going to be. Heehee. I think those tiny little doggies in my estate will be scared of him hor?

Next, meet his daddy. Mr Rumtumtugger Milagro. He is born in UK and bred in Australia. Won his first Adult show Championship in 2006. Hoho. Look at him, charming yeah?

Ok, next is his mom. I loved his mum most. Markita, 11 months. She became a champion on 19 Oct 2006. Actually, whether if she is champion or not, wasnt important. What is most important is that, her color is something that I like. I wasnt looking for the typical Maine Coon, that looks really wild. Like the brown one above. So. Markita did do me good.




So now, may I have the honor to introduce you to, my boy. Zehava! Red Silver White Classic Tabby born on 18 Nov 2007. He look cute right? I heard from Kyra, the breeder, that he is a true busybody. Interested in everything. See, in this picture, he must be wondering what the flashy camine is made of. I LOVE ~~ U!!! Hmmm..

Zehava is too young to fly now. He will only be ready in March, probably arriving on 4 March. See you then, Muaaaak! Below is how he will probably look like. I like their tails. Really look like a raccon. Alright, I am still excited now. But I am sure I can sleep well tonight. I finally got my BOY. 3 cheers!!