Thursday, January 24, 2008

ZehaVA in the house


Actually. I wonder where is Singapore? Can I see it from here? Is there going to be nice yummy for me? I am worried. Do they fine me if I pee around, not into the liter. Do they stop me from chewing gum gum? Do they have nice hot maine coon babes, with hot figures there? I really have alot of questions, you know. U know. U know? Who can answer me?
Aiya, HACK CARE LA! Because my mummy is here, I know she loves me. I will just make a trip to Singapore then. I am sure she is going to be a hot babe! Well, she better be!!
SO. See you in Singapore soon. Bye bye (",). O ya, one last thing, before I forget, I am going to be microchipped soon, so I need to confirm my name. You think Zehava sounds nice? Cute and HUNK enough? RM, MSN, Yahoo, Email,SMS. Whatever. Let my mummy knows what you think ok. Ciao ciao.