Sunday, May 5, 2013

12 years later BKK

BKK is after all still BKK. Cant be very different. Above is Talad Rot Fai. A new weekend RETRO night market. I would say, its Chatuchak minus the heat. Worth a visit. Can grab dinner, check out retro pieces, childhood memories. And some oldies snacks.
 I dont know why. I didnt enjoy the massages. It is not as good as before? Or have I changed? Haiz. 4 of us went to BKK 12 years ago. Alot has changed through the years. Schooling days are over, caught in the rat race. Got attached, married. Have our fair share of problems. Used to be that its parents' running over us, no longer the case. Glad that, we, "somehow" remain close. Can we do this when we are 43?
Am I big on cafes. Didn't use to be:) I like above at Silom Complex. Don't mind going back again for the cin coffee. Skip e sticky rice. Marmalade in the garden @ Siam Centre is another cafe which I will go back. I totally enjoyed my ME time there. I am one loner. Destined to travel alone?