Monday, May 6, 2013

4 May 2013. 31 Years N Counting.

 Believe it or not. This is actually my first Morton. Steak was good, much so for the ambience's as well. Was telling Yellow, the mash potato reminds me of Singapore Jack Place. My ultimate fav when I was a kid. Nothing beats dinner @ Parkway Jack Place. Lots of bacon bits on my baked potato. Things are much more simpler when you are 12, isnt?
Off to Art Gallery @ Expo. Gave Andy Warhol a miss. Critics mentioned that 15mins Eternal brings you nowhere. I shall go with the flow. Nearly doze off at the ancient painting section. Modern is much nicer. I love how strolling a specific artist collection brings you back to his era, understand how his times are like and what his views are..
20 degrees. Sunny. 31 years old, married. In Shanghai. Never thought that will be it. That is the interesting part about living. So, try to have passion in life, keep going. Of course, I am not saying its all bed roses. Friends/Families are there when it isnt. Leap when you have/can/want. There will be net waiting(or so I wish).
My little pressie this year. A daisy that Yellow plucked from the street. One and only. Being a sucker for pressies, I didnt manage to get any for myself. Last week, I had the idea that, maybe, I will give myself an experience, as a pressie. Pen it out, list it down! WIP.
Comes the real pressie that Yellow got for me. I loved it! Symbolize that its China influence, marks where I am at 31 years old. 3 wishes this year. My folks to be healthy. Keep my loved ones happy. Last one, which is a new one. I shall keep it between me n Cami :)