Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Blogging from HK airport now. Did I tell you I was 5cm away from will.I.am and we walked all the way to the customs.. How I wish I would brave up and at least tell him I am a fan. Anyway, been away for 18 days.

Realized a couple of things. I am more of a lone wolf than a wolf pack. The last 3 days in NYC. I moma, I graffiti, I eatlty and I caught some live band. Jaming at 3pm at a random Brooklyn bar. I love what I am hearing. They are called "Bleu". However, I think 2 is a sweet spot for me. Need someone to share, isn't?

2ndly, observations on the wolf pack. Guy don't like to ask for directions, and would rather look at maps. Gals, we ask allll the time. Hv an amazing chef sou driver on board. She drives, she cook and she wash.. While we eat too heavily and sleep too much. Nothing horribly hard to swallow, but all in all, I think 2weeks is kinda of long for a wolf pack(as far as I am concerned).

Ok, airport express just started its service. Ciao


Above. Niagara Falls, Canada


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad