Monday, April 13, 2015

You are what you drink!

Having fun in NYC. I am still talking about 50 Shades Parody. My first off boadway show. Let's see if you eventually get to see it too.


And yes. After 2weeks, I finally get to try Juice Generation. Must say, your supa dupa juice is the same as theirs..


Why are you still a fan when you are as good? For the record, it is your wish that I gotten Magic bullet rather than cold press.


Being Miss Kaisi, I went to Organic Planet at Kent's, bought kale, apple and celery to try out my magic bullet. Works perfectly. P.S. Google map is a good tool!


So the trick is to add nuts. Makes it more like a shake. So you say. If you are using non organic, you have to peel off the outer layer... Mental note.


Actually, I find it quite yummy! Took me 5mins to bottom up. It is becoming my new toy for the year! Yeah!!


So. We are what we drink. We are who we are. Regardless of how much we achieve in life, there ought to be people beneath us and above.


This is how I remind myself. Simplify my life. Don't multiply. Anyway, my top 2 cafés in Brooklyn. Above is Blue Bottle. Their drip coffee is decent. Had 3 Africans today, fruity and light.


Fav is still Toby's Estate. The vibe of the place, the latte and e banana bread. It's a golden triangle. Last day at NYC tomorrow. Would check out St Balmain. Good night!,

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad