Saturday, November 17, 2018

Detoxification In Progress

This plc. Is the best for that purpose. You dont get to channel all these negative energy to others. Yet it serve to detox myself. So today. The story goes...

First thing first. One thing I hate about the man. Is. He will bluntly says. Who and who is stupid. I find this sentence disgusting. Having said that, he said Sophie is stupid the other day. Which I am only tad disturbed. After all, Sophie is half yours. Branching from that, the man ought to be a smart guy... , He asked me after shower. Is feeding right?! Wrong!! it is nap time. Dont you know the drill?? We done it zillion of times. How smart are you ?

Continuation of how smart are you. So! For showering.  Step 1. Is to clean the tongue and gums. You wouldn't have done it differently, because if not;
Your hands would be dirty from the diaper change. Or after shower, Sophie is naked, it's bad timing for wipe then. Is it you are not as smart as you think you are. Or you just cant be bothered...

Then. We did diaper change at 330pm. Went for a stroll. When we are back home, it's time for wipe down and prep Sophie for night time. He didnt wipe her butt during wipe down. And needless to say. He didn't change her diaper. Really?! This is what you do for an overnight prep? The next time Sophie wakes up is probably 9 hours later.. Sophie; if ever you are reading this. I know, you will change papa adult diaper diligently.  Becuase I am confident I would have brought you up well in that aspect. To the man; really?! How lazy are you??!

And this is not the first incident for diaper change. Once, Sophie pooped during 7pm feed. He said it's a fart. Confirmed dont have to change. I insisted on checking. And guess was it fart? Really. It's a 9hours stretch. Would you hope someone have checked. If it's your diaper ?!

If I can have a block it all veil over Sophie. I would have scream at the top of my lungs.  And give him a tight slap. No kidding I will do exactly that.

Detox. Is great. Time for dinner. An espsoide of greys. Then sleep it all away...

Tomorrow is a beautiful day. Brand new. No judgment !

Pic. Walking Sophie to sleep. Victoria Park.