Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 10, Fulfilling

12.55pm. A baby boy was born. Warm Welcome to Planet Earth. You are blessed. Aunty Chris loveeeeeeeee u, showering you with sweets even though you are fat, teaching you how to cheat in classes even though it wasnt the ethical thing to do. Showing you the ropes, to woo-ing pretty lady down the street(from a female perspective), even though i know you wasnt a responsible guy to start off.. Lady killer.. I love you. See you soon

Taiwan.Food, the 24 hrs book store and the people. Sincere, helpful, its warms me lots. For me, I particularly liked the 24 hrs Book Store. I stayed thro the entire night, reading. Dawn break, I walked to 7 Eleven. Happening in the mrg k. Got breakie and slowly made my way back to the hotel. At times, I need time alone, all by myself. Condensation.

First time round, Jason and his grandpa showed us around. Drove, stop and bought some fresh lychees(plucked freshly from the tree), visited the Shaoxing Wine Factory(selling all sorts of SX wine products, I got myself SX wine Mask! Heehee). Play firecrackers.Then we went to this old town, pretty cool scenery, jiufen... First impression matters hor..

Thanks Jason and Grand Papa!


a) Tea house in Jiufen b) My pet and I c) On Fire d) He is the man!