Monday, April 2, 2007

I need a BIG HUG!


I love her smile. And the spirit that lies in her pair of eyes. Cambodian girl, taken by Deborah Groves in Phnom Penh.

I wish I was there when Deborah took that picture. I wanna to hug that sweety. Close in.. Actually dont you realize, sometimes, people do forget to give hugs and care generously. I wonder why?

Hmm.. guess they dont know how to approach it? Like for me, I can kinda of FEel it, those who met up with me in these couple of days, they wanna to say something, ask something, but just..... mute it all.. Oh well.. And for me, i reckon its kinda of awkward for me to illustrate it all.. Hee hee.. I am okie guys. But give me a HUG la.. Thats speak louder, cheers me up better. And thks those who did that. I appreciate it lots really. Alright, start hugging your loved ones Now.
And take a look at this sunflower. Gosh.. At least 2 m isnt?
In case you haven taste these before. I tell you what, your life wasnt complete for sure. Haha.. To me, it top the list of "yumyum you have to eat b4 you die".. Its called pandan chiffon, green color was due to the juice of pandanus leaves.Ahh.. yup, the chlorophyll in the leaves.. Grab one!
I just like using laptop. Easier when you are travelling, and ya la, i find it cooler.. ahha.. Toshiba,used it for awhile. Hmmm.. I think its too Guy look.. So....
+
+
+
+
Hahha.. My new one is PINK! I lovin it, especially so when its coming with Vista Premium. Very nice interface and liked one of the new function. Minimised window, if you put your cursor @ it, a small preview of the window can be seen. Cute..
Baby.. I love u.. And 10Q mister yellow..
Arrrg...... Load wash is driving me nuts!!!!! I need a washing machine man.. Hmmm its really one of the greatest invention right.. Hahha.. Just check the inventor out.. This chap is Alva J. Fisher. Mister Fisher, you saved us all.. RIP!