Tuesday, April 17, 2007

PortBaCheese..


As it may sounds, its all about the juiciest mushroom, bacon, cheddar cheese.. All in a mouthful..
Step 1 : Grill the juicer with bacon on the top.. Allowing the bacon goodness to sip in. Step 2 : 2 mins after, place cheddar on their top, melt till the cheese sink onto the baconStep3 : Sprinkle herbs on its top and serve with greens pls.. Healthier choice. Yup, after work, frankly speaking, you dont have the energy to cook up a feast, neither do you fancy takeaways, again and again... So.. whip something simple.. Do the same guys :)
@ wk, been happy. I like it. Beginning to feel like a closer, a smaller community, as compared to my previous shops, something I like though, just like my love for boutique hotels.. Heehehe.. Checking into one in BKK this weekend. I know I will love it.. Stay tuned for that.. O ya, remind myself... I wanna get something for my work pals.. A dynamic driven bunch, work smart, and I know they play hard.. Hahaa.. I lovin it! Hmmmm.. I think I will get some fruits for them to munch... Sounds good to me.. Cheers, good night and sweetest dreamsss.. May the force be with me pls. Tomorrow will be a better day!