Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kyoto

Found this in my drafts. Dated 16 Feb. Check out Kyoto!

BKK Gals JPN trip been post phoned. Dec? Jan? Or Feb? Haiz. As far as I am concerned, it just not going to be any time soon. :(

Anyway, realised I didn't blog about my Kyoto Trip.

Was lazing in the JL. Had a brief conversation with a fatherly looking Jap. Broken Japanese definitely didn't get me far. He kept asking me to shift to the right. I wonder what he is up to. Until.

Until.. I saw this. Guess this is called "Unblock Sea View". Beats the crap that I saw in the zillion apartments viewings that I been to along East Coast Road.

Kyoto, used to be the former capital of Japan. Edo period. Hence you will see alot of UNESCO sites.

Food wise. Its an art piece.

Was at the local market. This is what you see.