Thursday, March 19, 2009

Single-Hood Ending

Guess what. Come Tuesday, Yellow is officially away for 1 month. Believed this trip is a typically "Yellow Styled" tour. Minimum planning, maximum uncertainty. Un-posh. Very not Chris. But I am looking forward to his show-off of photos though.

Anyway, my single hood life was a happy affair too. Kopi breaks, movie sessions, spending great amount of time with buddies, listening to Jason Mraz over the weekend, having Lighthouse all to myself, gym-ing/skating more, starting to play baddy regularly (should keep this up) and gotten Cami into the room, rolling on our bed. Nice!

Good to have some "ME TIME". I think this is healthy exercise for couples. Now. Spare me of the late night "missing loving you". Welcome home, my LOVE. Xiaoli loves her Sky.Muuuuak!!!