Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Who Are U?

I am someone who is looking for genuine smile. Please leave the fake ones at home.


I am someone who is probably too tired to develop new friendship which requires me to share my 26 years with you all over again? Maybe too tiring. And I believed I got true good friends who last me for my entire lifetime.


I am someone who wanna to believe that you can find friends in work/work related environment. I think I found them :) Why not?


I am someone who is starting to love baddy all over again. Because it is FUN!


I am someone who appreciate and enjoy the goodness of stepping into gym. Working out! Go go go!


I am someone who get totally pissed off by ungentlemanly gestures. I am definitely not going soft.


I am someone who is determined, with positive attitude and self motivated. At least I hope I am/work toward that.


Good Night,
Chris