Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BW's Blog

"...However, Bath left the deepest impression as one of the stuff i did there was a water therapy known as watsu.

With minimal floatation device attached to my body, i left all of me in the hands of the therapists, who manuvered me into various positions in the mineral pool..After establishing the trust factor, i allowed myself to relax and believe it or not, i actually fell asleep in the water.

Interestingly, i felt rather emotional after the therapy, which the kind therapist was quick to assure me that it was a common reaction as the whole treatment transports you back to the time when you are inside your mother’s womb, amongst all over benefits..

I felt as though i have recovered the memories that i once had and now i know.. how it felt to be really protected and safe… "