Friday, February 7, 2014

Cupping Room, HK

For sure, this is my favourtie coffee place in HK. I go there when I am with clients, with friends or even alone. I love everything there. Breakfast. Lunch. N coffee.
That day, we tried the egg bed. To me, I feel that the holliandise sauce hasn't got enough vinegar. Everything else, was great. Especially the bread, chewy. And slices of orange and grapefruit, is a great idea. Well balanced. To learn, everybody.  
Egg bed is only available on weekend and isn't my fav anyways. Avocado bread is my calling. I like e mash. Egg. Sprinkle with olive oil. Excellent. Not too big a portion. Yumms!
To definitely try. Is their coffee. I like to start my sunday with cuppo and a little breakfast. Surf net. Some sunshine. Cozy environment. To wrap up, I will order a distill coffee. Below is my calling. Berries. There is another version of which is nutty. Worth a try too. To be honest, lunch is good as well. Pesto pasta. I usually go for that during lunch. Do try if you happen to be there during lunch. Skip the prawn pasta pls. Eeeks.
Last but not least. It is worth mentioning. For all that went with me, nobody actually wave about this place at all. And surely not like I do. Why why why?? Seriosuly!!! Well, I still stand by it! Cupping room. Ai ni or~