Sunday, February 9, 2014

Today is slightly mean to me. This afternoon, I went City Super and Muji for food and shopping. Anyway, did I tell you about the danger of living in CWB. Me,I. Nearly walked into Chanel to get that backpack. Seriously, red alert danger. I need to get out of there soon! Back to City Super. I don't know what got me to the mood. I gotten Stilon Blue Cheese Crackers and Choco for Yellow and PQ respectively. Turned out, Yellow was pretty cold, saying he get the real cheese in SHA, what the point? And PQ is sick, chcoc isn't gotten to make her better. And it didn't stop here.

In Muji, I gotten a travel pouch for BFF and myself. Its time to upgrade our gear, I shouted! " Not that I am traveling tomorrow.." Whacking. Oh, I love the Muji cafe. Peaceful, nice finishing and surely they don't start chasing you like the CCT. Food wise, my loyalty for these 2 weeks would be with the expensive 菜饭。 2 cold/2hot deli, 10 grain rice 98HKD. So far, my fav deli is pork in sweet and sour vinegar sauce. I am going to try till I get my golden 4. Btw, they do have good variety of potatoes. Potato croquette, mash potato, potato salad...
All in all, today still not all bad. Mrg. I went house visiting. And C's mother gave me a red packet. Said that I grew taller these days...? Didn't know its still possible at my age. Haha. End e night with home cooked at PQ. And watched some tvs.. Both visits, are simple affairs. But I felt blessed. I realized. I need people in the same space as me. Not necessarily, talking. Or doing the same activity. But, I just hate it alone.
My cutest red packet 2014 :)