Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mini Hotel Mini Room - Prefect it!

Decided on moving out of Putman. Because, I wanted more space, a different location. Bank in on Mini Hotel, because, its costed about the same, double the size and you can't go very wrong with Causeway Bay. Though Yellow thinks the place look quite cheap, I find it quirky.
Well, it turned out to be my second bad trade for 2014. Made a mistake in my booking, it turned out to be MINI room in the MINI hotel. And the hotel is fully booked till next week. Cant do an upgrade. Therefore, I need to make the best out of it. Cleaning.. As though I just moved into NTU hostel.
Then I headed to get Diptyque. I figured, this is one of those magic. Which definitely work for me. Opted out for candles, because it is quite mafan. Above is my fav of their selection. Tad floral, little fruity. I would love to get their diffuser, look damn cool!!! But, I need to watch my budget, especially after overspending during SIN CNY.
Today, I started my usual sticking. The second magic for me. Come to think of it, I quite like the metal grills and windows. Anyway, last night, I slept like a log. @ Putman, Simmons mattress and Frette sheets fails to do the job. Weird.
Lets see if this cheapskate bed works magic again tonight. Morale of the story. Like what C says, there isn't a perfect marriage to start. It is what you do, to prefect it... True true..