Wednesday, June 11, 2014

那些。。在家的日子。。

As Sher puts it, doing your duty as a wife. I would like to think otherwise. Yellow has zero expectation of me; with household chores (maybe, washing dishes, yes!). So, I have no plans in turning myself into a maid. But, I like doing what I been doing. Above is what I called, a tree of love. To say I love you, in all shapes and colors. To kiss him goodbye, when he goes to work (because I am still sleeping...)
Added new pieces to our current collection. Cooking, I am still learning. Yellow is the Iron Chef at home and I am not even SOUS. Anyway, I am only learning what interests me. Which are: healthy, quick fixes, vegetables I like...  
Finally, something to beautify the house. Flowers. Not forgetting Cami. At home, I been trying to discipline her. Limited results, so far...