Sunday, June 15, 2014

Strictly mine.

Last night, I went to bed without a shower. Without changing into my PJ. As a result, I was up at 5am. Feeeling pretty much recharged, I decided to take a stroll to my old hood. Brought back some good memories. But how I wish you are still here with me...
Just recently, was telling Jolin about my first pet and where I buried her.. This is the exact site, exact tree. Which is right outside the clinic. Til now, I still remember the vet, extremely patient lady, who bother to explain to a 10? years old, what is going on and help me to cope with my loss.
Childhood. This is our gathering site, for hide and seek. My ace hiding place is now gated up as private property. Sometimes, when the kids come knocking at my door. Mum will tell them, politely (but firm): Learning for spelling test. No hide and seek today.
Used to be our weekend day out dinner place. BBQ fish is good. My first dinner treat to parents and nanny, took place here as well. Mum insist on paying half the bill for me so that I still have enough to place a 1,000 FD. Perhaps this is her way of cultivating my saving habits.
Intended to end with my usual "happy meal" @ CMC. But it was too crowded. Anyway. Next time then! Well, makes me feel better about this trip.. Feeling ready to smile. And be silly now..