Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Day Alone.

Loner, who is not lonely. I am. BKK today is to me, warm and peaceful. Started well with a bento lunch at Ku De Ta. Which is just next to W. View good but glaring. Food lies within expectation. Black cod bento at 750baht, so no complaints at all.
Wanted to hide indoor. Headed to the Modern Art Museum. MOCA. Its 50baht taxi from Mo Chit.  For Modern, I like it to be something beyond. MOCA didn't really "get beyonds", if you understand me. No Surreal, no. But, I do like those on Buddhism. It is worth a visit, if you combed all 5    shopping malls in BKK, wanna do something different and stay away from the afternoon heat.
Things that I love about BKK. You would find something different, something new, something interesting each time. Without fail. I like shopping for their creativity. Anyway, today. Sudden rain @ Siam. The shelter linkage between Siam Paragon and Siam Centre is up and running in 5mins. Think something like *weather sock. open ended weather sock*
BFF introduced me to the stewed pork rice at Siam Paragon Foodcourt. I fell in love with it. Had it for today's dinner. My third plate... Anyway, I filed some to-do list for my next BKK trip. I still wanna stay @ W. Explore the riverside. Kuppa cafe. EAT ME Restaurant. And the Star Vista look alike mall should be full fledged by then. Brb! Ok time to run! Be in Singapore tomorrow! Yeah!