Monday, September 29, 2014

猪你生日快乐。

I am not big on celebration. And if you know me personally, you gathered I am a pressie person. Shallow, but I am who I am la.. Yellow's bd, happening to be in my free lancing period. At first, I wanted to buy something for him, proved to be tricky, he has everything. Hence, I decided to find a nice dinner plc for him..


Found this place, Chris Ruth Steakhouse. By the bund. I purposely went there for lunch alone, before deciding. Turned out, Steak is fair. Top notch service. I like the lobster bisque and cheesecake.


I think Yellow enjoyed the meal too! :) you will realized, sometimes, making other happy, makes you happier..


Part II. We went to Peninsula Hotel for its live band. Live will keep us alive- Eagles.


23 Sept. 2014. Tuesday. Hope everything is kinda of like that.. And add something more..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad