Monday, September 29, 2014

We call it Kopi in Singapore

Coffee. Is and will always be. A daily affair for me. Demanding, not so, I can settle for a Costa or Starbucks anyday. Last week, while I searched high n low for e last standing 恨牛 noodle bar, I came across Twosome. A Korean dessert & coffee chain.


Ordered a short latte and liked it as it's stronger n creamier. But, still fade in comparison.. Fuel or Cupping.. While I was there, read an article on coffee scene in HK. Surprising, I been to majority of them. Without much of an effort on my side. Names like cupping room, tekha, fuel. Just happening to be around where I lived and worked. What came as a surprise is: Coco esspero. A little cafe that's right opposite Putman. I must have gone there a dozen time, towards the last leg of my HK stunt. I like the latte there and the fact that I can pay by tapping my Octopus. Turned out, it's one of the rising star in e scene.


Anyway these 2. I have yet to check it out. Last night, while I was in bed.. Was thinking, how it became a luxury for me. To ask my friends out for a coffee. To catch up on life. To just chat on random things. Well. To end on positive note,I.e giving thanks.. I still have twosome in Shanghai. And now, meeting up for coffee with friends, might involve flying, which Is doable and manageable for me. Awesome in another way, isn't? Rabbit hole, shall we?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad