Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dubai In Action...

Now that I am starting to eat. I love the Arabic food. To me, it is part Indian, part Mediterranean. Best of both world. Curries, spices, meat, seafood, olives oil and load vegetables.


As our Chinese friend describes, we need to shop in the largest shopping mall in the world; Dubai mall. This is worth it, now being the Sale season. Finally have a chance to shop at Bloomingdales.


It's a must to visit the tallest building in the world; Burj Khalifa. Checked.


The Burj Al Arab. The 7 stars hotel. Most expensive hotel in the world. Nice view of the Gulf and everything else. But, despite the restricted access, no outsiders allowed. The lobby and everywhere. Is full of people taking pictures. Plenty of Chinese tourists roaming around. Where's the exclusive?!! N the interior, see it for yourself..


More of what I really love in this trip.. Coming up.. Boarding for Maldives now. Muackz!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad