Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last Paradise On Earth

That is the most frequently used description on !aldives. Mine is simple today. Started with a stroll by the beach.


These would be my prized finds. I housed them, talk to them n fed them. Wonder if I should bring them home. Btw, hermit crabs are really shrimpe liked, on close observation.


The rest of the day belongs to Donna Tart. Is the page turner of the year. W/o a doubt. I also did guard duty to keep an eye on Yellow.


The last proper vacation we had. Is Langkawi which was like 3 4years ago. Define as leisure travel, on same flight to fro. This is a proper travel. Trilogy: Seoul, Dubai and Maldives. I like sitting on long haul with people I loved. Up in the air, right mood is sweet romance.


When I am down, I would always look back on my happy posts. Remind myself of those days and it will cheer me a little. This would be one;)


And of course. We need to treat life, with more humor. Muackz, good night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad