Friday, December 26, 2014

This post is for you..

At the end of the day, I guessed you are still the one who understand me best. Under that front of mine, who am I really? Who I strive to be. What are my ultimate fears. What are my likes and dislikes. My evil side, my darkest secrets. You know it all.

You said, you are never alone but always lonely. Truth is, I feel that. But helpless about it. I always believe that you are strong enough. To overcome this crisis of yours. Or even better, bypass in your kind of smart way. Entering the new stage.

Anyway, I am feeling emo now. I wish I could dust it all, off my shoulders. And yell. Whatever. Screw it. Do whatever I want. But no, it is a selfish and irresponsible. Yet another mess up act of mine. Okay coming to end of 2014. Hope we home drive alllll the way!!!


No joking when I said it's the best Xmas pressie I received this year; not because it is my only pressie. You feel me, that all I need to say. I love you. Friends forever, like we were 18.


This is my fav...muackz.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad