Tuesday, December 9, 2014

This is so true...




People say; 忘却旧爱最好不过的方法,是投入下一段感情。 I found out that, same goes to friendship.

So. I am a simple gal. Spent most of my early years in Singapore. And looking at things now, I would probably be spending many years away from her. From young, school been a love hate relationship. I love it for giving me more than just companionship; cherished friendship. Hate e dryness and dull classes. All that, I think I did ok academically, considering the limited hours I put in. Although I doubt it rallies if I would have went all out. It's hard to tell you more, giving that I don't think I know myself well(yes and no, depends..) one for sure, I am obviously biased. Very biased, so it works very well for you;) I love my noodles; my fried bee hoon. Can take spicy, and prefer orginal, vanilla for my dairy. Welcome to my world.

Above, my most frequent route in SHA. Home to gym walk.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad