Saturday, December 14, 2013

LL = Li Ling= Love Language = Love Likes..

Commonly. 5 language of love. How individual would want to be loved. Ever since I know about this, I have tried to "guess: how and love accordingly. Very effective, I am telling you. Its bits of art and science. Which you need to figure it out yourself. Having said that, I still have the issue of buying things I like, rather than things people will like. Hard/Nv to change. Today, while V is doing her cookies shopping, I saw an ad. How the guy has never said "I love you" before in his life, but the gal could feel his love and bits of itLUV. Sweet expressed!^-^ Anyway,make it a conscious choice, decide who to love and do things to show.. Its a choice for rest of your life. For those who found LUV, as P&C(Piggs n Cat) put it, love "much much,long long and cute cute". For others, don't be afraid to love and let yourself be loved.. Ok dokes, back log to be cleared. More about Austria, soon...