Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Retreat @ Aqua Dome

Cant describe how happy I am, to be part of this. Retreat has always been a big thing for us. Our founders' stay true to their initial beliefs, which I admire most. They have kept site a mystery, until 2 days before the retreat. *surprise - Austria!
Chartered flight, bringing us to Langenfeld, Austria. Was told to bring thick clothing's, water proof jackets. I always thought we will be going a site in Germany. Austria has never crossed my mind. Needless to say, staying in Aqua Dome. Winter World Cup Host...
Aqua Dome rested on the lap of the Alps. The arch of the hotel exterior look modern, yet hint of the Austria's symolbic pointed roof, I was told.
Interior of the room. Spacious, modern theme with wooden furnishing. Goes well with the exterior view. One of our guys said, this is called modern cottage style. Learn something new.
Room costs 500 EUR a night. Most expensive accommodation I have stayed in. Meals served: they called it Haute Cuisine. Didn't get a chance to photo any, was afraid of being called the kid in the group. Anyway, pic above SPA 3000. Has 2 floors, 1 :naked, with 2 incredible steam baths that I adore. Cool! The other level "normal" which featured a beautiful bar and plenty of dome swings.
The view is simply breath taking. We can't stop taking pictures. How we wish we can migrate this view to our current office. That will surely motivate us to reach office on time~
Every good thing. Comes to an end. Farewell is always tough. But leaving, is not my choice. If there is an option, I will fight my way. Theres just isn't. Thanks for everything. You nurtured me.