Thursday, December 19, 2013

Random Thoughts.

Last night, I lost sleep over some comments that Pet made. I cant seems to shake it off after 2 days. This is unusual for me. Perhaps because, I am getting constant reminders when I speaks to the subject. I need to do better in managing my own emotions. I hope this will comes to an end soon. !Stupid!

Above aside, I been pretty chirpy and happy. Yet, I should be hating all these?? I am in the mist of something I like, engaged and happy. Even without exercising, you can somehow feel the adrenaline rush. It is a good feeling. BUT. Problem is, I see no future and even if I try, I foresee a tough road ahead. Partly excuse, partly true. Maybe, deep down, I didn't want it that much?

30. Or I should say 32? Onwards, I think is our prime. If you want a solid career, you should pull up your sock and go get it! I once heard Val saying, guys betray you, kids sometimes ditch you. Career, somehow is a fair matrix. What you put in, you will be rewarded. Wouldn't say I totally agree, actually, I disagree. But career, does give you a sense of self worth.

I am what I am. I exercise 一点点。 Sleep 多一点点。 Eat,可能更多一点点 I think this is exactly what you gather when you see me. I love my body. And, comes with age, meta lower and I will become even fatter!. Before I know it, cellulite will follow. Still, I will love my body, be proud of it. Most importantly, be healthy. Share a meal with a friend, half the calories, double the happiness.

Muuackz.