Monday, December 16, 2013

Memories Of Company Event *-*

During Christmas season, markets started popping up nearly everywhere, from large cities to tiny villages. Even though this is not my first time in Frankfurt Christmas Market, I still feel the excitement in me. The lightings, crowds, gluhwein, sausages kept my spirits high.
When we were searching for a place to eat in, the only requirement I have: Somewhere warm! Though Sergey, my Russian colleague commented during our trip "weather warm..lately" Roll eyes- Food turned out fine, or correctly put, anything with sauerkraut, work well on me.
It hard enough to gather the entire company; even harder, to make sure they integrate and have a good time. I must say, our marketing team does a kick arse job! Above drink is Gluhwein, traditional hot wine served during winter. Different from the standard red wine, I like it because it is sweet, but not tad sweet like cider.. 
 Above is by far, the best pork knuckle we got in the entire trip. Tender and moist meat, crispy skin. That meal, really cheers us up. Because, most meals are fine dinning(read: tiny portion), so this meal really cheers the crowd with the generous serving of pork knuckle, chicken, lamb and beef steaks!
 Eva is one of the long serving ones around. Working mum, with 2 adorable gals, entirely different characters and personalities. Interesting to hear the funnie stunts that those gals are doing. That night, we realized we have similar taste in guys. L Da Man :)
When I am younger, I always thought the tangible monetary is the utmost. Now I look for growth, opportunities to learn new things. Believe me, learning should be a lifetime time. Adding to the list: recognition. It makes you happy knowing that the company appreciate your work.
 Even happier when they reward you!! The above is AQUA DOME. Outdoor pool, sub zero weather. Courtesy of Rorman for his photography work. CIO by day, coolest photographer I seem by night:)
Lastly, who say, work is pure work. I am really happy about the friendship I have gain. Beyond words, sometimes.. To remember, for long, and even lifetime~