Sunday, December 15, 2013

Long Overdue~


Been delayed due to the Frankfurt trip preparation etc. BFF never fails to deliver love, or shall I say, he just love the shopping scene in HK. PQ and I are just supporting roles. This time round, we decided not to be too focus on eating and shopping and decided on a trek. 
Dragon back trail is suppose to be one of the best urban trail globally. But I think it is just normal. But it is a easy trail and accessible from central HK. That is what I like. PQ mentioned of a waterfall trek, attracts me more.. Maybe next time?
Above is my fav porridge place in HK. Sheng Ji. After going with TC, I must have gone there myself for not less than 10 times.. Love e fish porridge. Admire the waitress hack-attitude, yet very caring to elderly. 
Anyway, I must have spend no less than 5mins at this spot. Taking numerous shots.. What a whore he is. But, i think this picture turns out well. And call for a post! Stay true to our belief, and lets lose some weight!!