Saturday, July 18, 2015

在这里。。

Didn't seems there's a need to blog, since we are talking.. This is more for myself. The preparations for work is not that structured. It's been on my mind, I did sm thinking..It is less about sales skills, industry specifics. All in all. I want to respect others n be supportive. To see from others' perspective. And yes you are right, don't forget about your loved ones and smiling.

So instead of sliver lining. We are aiming for rainbow isn't. Rainbow after the rain. Expecting hard work and positive attitude pulls you thro. Met up with C and he said 1 thing that I want to be doing. Don't overthink, simplify the situation. Make sense isn't. Though it doesn't translate to close your eyes and follow your heart.

The thing about friend. Is that you should find joy in having a good friend. **And being one. How S and I click, is because we are both strong believers in checking in and always interested to find out how's things been. It's takes 2 hands to clap and sustain.

Watching celebs curated collections. I am not inspire to own collection of Jane(b) and grace(k). Neither am I envious of the yip's mansion. I do have my materialistic indulgences but others outweighs that.. ... Having a caring partner, forks healthy, a work life balance, friends that you love and love yous, a lovely home(not big house) and a YSL belt. Haha.

East coast park. Monday. Better not to be raining. I want to cycle.

Below. Cami at 12 weeks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad