Friday, July 3, 2015

Timeline-自由人

The thing is. I been inactive on fb or non existence on other kind of social media. Blog, to me, is not part of it. There is no exchange. Actually, I dislike exchanget. Like how you think market rumors stained the market. Anyway. Continuing with 2015.


Jan 15 2015. Relocation from SHA to Shenzhen. I wanna go back when u r done.


Jan 2015. CNY dinner for 2. Shenzhen


Jan 2015. My first Trio trip. Now, I am wishing for second series.


March 2015. My first trip to NYC.


April 2015. My first time in Canada. Didn't really seen much.


April 13 2015. Seeing starry night in front of me. MOMA, New York.


May 1 2015. Officially. Relocating from SZ to HK.


June 2015. NYC for interview. It is beginning...


June 2015. Me, being a jackass.

Is this the ending to my timeline...?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad