Thursday, July 2, 2015

I am a happy person

Managed to catch "While we are young" on my flight back. You are right. It is interesting to watch. 40s old couple making friends with the 20s. The records that the newbie has. JayZ to Morzart. Indeed no high and low. How he make facebook "real". Never mind how the story developed.

Really. It makes me feels like I never live in my 20s. Partly because. Since I started working, my click tends to be older than me. I am like the baby. Anyway, I like Thomas's initiative. When we were ordering our drinks, he said: I will order the same as you. whatever you are having." He wants to try something new. Maybe he will like it..


I used the same approach in my subsequent gatherings. Turns out, Black Forest ice cream isn't as bad as I think it is. Costa's mocha is different from Starbucks. It is not that sweet, I like it! If you are like me, about to try something new/challenge. Be open. Gain a new perspective. Dance!


As for Cami, from what happened on Sun. You should know I have no intention of abandoning her. I just thought the "I'm yours" pitch makes you love her more..So, yes. Please want to love me and her more.. She is mine as much as she is yours. We have joint custody. And no, I don't like e bell on her neck. It's didn't feel like it belongs there. Thanks for doing this. I love you.

Let's all be. A happy person. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad