Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Think twinkle

You know. I didn't have the courage to visit my little gal. Yes, the one S and I had joint custody on. S said, that's just a cat. You asked me that night, what is Cami to me. I deliberately switch topic. Last thing I want, is to cry infront of you. To ans, Cami to me, it's more. She is innocence, that I had lost. Since god knows when. Maybe 18? When you removed the glass dome... Ruthlessly.

I like what I see in her eyes. Have to be something on the Periodic table. An element. Purest form. I need that. To stay sane. Or to not wonder off thinking about non senses, randomness and waste stuff. Recently, I wanna to spring clean. Cast all the waste away. And no dark side.

Lastly. Yes we can. Work towards it together. Pls be a poet.



Above:cafe at Male(Maldives) airport

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad