Sunday, July 26, 2015

No Pre Mondays Blue

Filled with joy but tired too. I feel empowered yet feeling the pressure. In delivering and seeing my overflowing plate.


So next week. I aimed to be in control of my schedule. Energy. Positive. And focused. Let's work towards it.


Sher commented. From 18 yr old onwards, most part of my life, I am attached/now married. She don't think I can survived in this world. On my own. Really, do you think so?


Maybe. It is true? Knowing someone is around. Loves you. Always be there when you need it. 5 stars. I had my 5 stars and want to be his 5 stars too.


All these photos. Sat @ Macau. 8 hours in total, including ferry. I saw another side of the place. Love it. It's like the 80s Singapore. Retro looking cinemas. Weighting machine that issues you ticket studs. Road side food stalls.


Going NYC again in 2 weeks. SG 50 week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad