Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bergen. WIFEY. Trump.

Bergen. Is indeed the rainnest city. Started to rain soon after I arrived. But now, I define that as misty. Wouldnt consider that rain. Back tracking my route for yesterday. Wanna get those adidas slippers for PQ. Yes, not Filippa K, not J Linderb.(anyway those are my 2 faves in this trip). But well, have to buy something she likes, isnt. Lunch was so good, I order 2 pax. I love my seafood!

Wifey. Is a term used by M. Being a newly wedd,he starts using the term. I prefered our old ones, ma-er.. Anyway. Whats makes a good wifey. Am I a good wifey. What your husband expect of a wifey. Qns to ask yourself. For me, good is 出得天堂,入得厨房。Told S about B's wife. Chinese, they are. We are treated to an awesome home cooked meal. After dinner,we mingle while she washes all the dishes.. Gentle lady. Yet pretty, capable and treated B like 一家之主。(at least in front of us). Anyway, she draws a good salary and does her best to support B in his career. The last and first pointers; are important to me. Am I a good wifey. Passable I believed, not good, good. So what does Yellow expected. Truely believe, he is, happy wife happy life. He has zero expectations. If I were to, maybe treating her families nicer ?!

LASTLY. TRUMP. Though they joke about you. I am looking forward to. Trump era. Clinton; so political correct. No. No charm. Sian!