Saturday, June 4, 2016

Gunter's Korv - Stockholm

Back in Stockholm this morning. Intent is to take it easy. Been clocking 5 hours sleep average for past week. Tired.

Gunters' was a recommendation from E. Being Chinese, who asked for well done steak, I was at first skeptical about it. Glad I came. Was worth it, waiting time was 20mins up at a takeaway kiosk. Ordered spicy sausage. While waiting, saw locals ordering it with sauerkraut. So, live like a local.

Proved to be a good addition. The baguette itself was good. He spread 2 types of sauces inside, look homemade. Love the way it was presented too, sausage in a hole. It is neat when I eat it, I give this 5 stars;) Would say this is fast food, good quality.. Worth checking out! Particularly, Acne Achrive is 3mins away. Nope, I didnt shop today.