Thursday, June 2, 2016

Roundtable; Friendship.

Well. This is a ongoing discussion, isnt. Alot to ponder, engaging discussion but perhaps very little concluded. Anyway. I always believe in investment. Friendship, need effort as well. But again, if you love your friend, it becomes second nature; that it is effortless, isnt?

At the end of the day. Self centered(selfish) is probably an outcast. If, the conversation always about yourself, you dont care to find out what others are feeling, tough keeping it up. Being an only child. I feel that I fall into the category. Not too sensitive or aware of others' feelings. For me, it needs a conscious effort. To always remind myself. Friends, we hug. It needs to be two way traffic.

Today. I thought of F. I seldom do. Its really random thoughts. We dont usually meet up. But when we do, I realized she makes the conversations alot about YOU. She dont start with "I". Its not a sales technique. It is the way she engineered/process Awesome,  isnt? I watapp her today, asking  which marreikkom shes likes. I wonder if she finds it weird.. Anyway, things I thought about, at this solo voyage.

Also, theres work friends. We dont hangout on weekends. Talks about personal life though. Guessed, whats important is we admire each others work ethics?or maybe we just click. Anyway. They always do you a favour when needed. Not asking for returns. But surely. You should remenber, show gratitude. Return in due. In order for lasting friendship.

Another dimension. Is my bff. Its always about HIM. His selfies. Etc. Yet. He is bfff. So, thats what I called inconclusive discussion. But again, its what makes friendship interesting.

Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for staying in my life. I love you(s).