Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Stockholm Day 2.

Wow. I been on the road for a week now. Didnt feel like it at all. Deciding whether to hop on a cruise to Helsinki, crossing the Baltic sea.. Stockholm didnt seems like it needed 5 days. Anyways its a champagne problem. Not to worry.

So, today. I visited the Vasa Museum. Therefore, intent was to do foto musuesm but.. A toilet search turned into a full blown 5hrs shopping spree. Find me guilty. Somehow, I look very clued when I in Stockholm or Copenhagen. Credit to Map.me. Its awesome, good search suggestions, especially since in foreign languages. Just need to make sure I got power bank, I spring from place to places! Like a local.

Alone is so great. Had the time to think to myself(of course i dont talk to.) Omg. Back to research. Baltic sea or not?

Haiz. Makes me think abt Cami again. Wishilivesinsingapre. Muackz.