Saturday, June 4, 2016

Grand Hotel Spa, Stockholm

Literally was out for only 3 hours today. Sausage,T-bana art and waste time Acne. Just back from spa, blogging and burger time. Spa wasnt the Budapest type, but large scale, modern and elegant. Probably the second best spa I been to.

On my bikini. Estimate, I am 3kg fatter post Maldives. Yes, I kept my weighing scale away. Dont let what I see:( Haiz. Anyway, back to spa.

Favourite was the cold bucket shower(sooo cute), nordic area and hydro waterfall pressure. @ waterfall, I wish Pet was there. Kick arse good massage for the shoudlers and back. Although we dont speak on daily basis. But we are definitely not bus ride or whatever comes and go friends. But I do hope it gets to pre R* period.

Will head back to spa tomorrow! This is the best thing so far for Stockholm. Come on Stockholm, you can do better!