Monday, February 12, 2007

In a Mid Feb Note I

Sher has got Cinnamon croissant for me, from DeliFrance. Thanks! We are suppose to go down to Club this mrg. But she is making chocolate muffin now.. I don think we can make it..Sorry Liebes :(

Hooked onto Cinnamon . "CINNABON". I remember tasting that before in SIN. Closed down or something? Sad Case. As you may say, BIG DEAL?? But believe me. There is really no FIGHT. CINNABON ROCKS! Its makes u shake your Bon Bon..

Taken when I was in KL. Errrm. We hanged around while he is baking. Taking pictures when he is spreading butter. Cant wait to get our hands on these Bons. At the moment, just do with the Delifrance ones. Coz.. Cinnamon croissant is like SEX. Even if its bad, its still pretty good. Nice day ahead everyone!


New Homeware for Chinese New Yr!!! E Plate cool izzit?

From a restaurant near my place. That was my fav place for yam paste.

Yellow was saying to have this on our new place. hmm.. thinking of DIY. hahah.. big project bah?

Nah, this is the show.. S21.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris gal, can lend me the s21? sher has got a copy also, isnt?

matthew said...

the bon bon seems tasty. shit la, makes me hungry again. I just came back from dinner ok!!!

Anonymous said...

die la, i have got craving for yam paste now. Arrrrgggggggggg.....

OreoLL said...

ahaha.. seems like my blog is all abt food.. go go go .. eat them all. ..

and eden and all interested,
happy to lend it man.. pass it fwd.. :)