Thursday, February 8, 2007

Eat and Shop is just a SUBSET (HK)

Next time when you are in hk, try this. Make it a point to stay away from TST, Mong Kok and Causeway Bay etc. Yes yes I know, stop yelling.. I know its DOPE... but.. try it, just one day maybe..I know, IFC is MUST GO.. and Harbour side then Tang Chao..half a day okie, ladies...
Just happened to have some free time that mrg. This is what I did..

Breakie at Agnes B.. After all my fav brand right? Cant shop, allow me to eat, ok?

Wet market nearby, lots of live seafood. Those that you dont usually see in SIN.

Take public transport to the BB(Big Buddha)

BB from cable and near.

Tai O, fishing Village. I kinda of love that place quite abit.

Hmmm.. ya, I went back to my place at about four pm.. Thereafter, yeah... you are right... Contributing to HK economic growth (",)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agnes B Cafe! Sound Coll!

Anonymous said...

Nice picx gals!But how come, don have ur picture??

OreoLL said...

Ya agnes, same name as you, ahah..

Ed.. wei long time no see :(

Anonymous said...

tai-o? how do you get there? ahaha. been shoppin in hk, guess i missed out alot hor

Anonymous said...

nice pic, christy! keep it up!!

OreoLL said...

jie-er,

grab a train to the BB. frm there, there is bus service that links up a couple of villages. Tai O is one of them .

Jerry!!
Thks!!!