Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am a PROUD owner

Know what? I just closed the deal like an hr ago. Went to bed right after, but just couldnt fall asleep. Ahmen. .. Guessed I am overly excited. Woke up, called Sugar. Obviously he was in his dreams.. But thanks for not throwing your temper. Kiss Kissss..

Alright, some might have wonder which development.. Heeheeh.. Its the LIGHTHOUSE. By SCDA Architects. Simply a cool team. In fact, I like the entire development so much. More for Yuppies though.. Different sort of designs, layout.. No doubt, price is on the HIGH (wowow don fall down) side.. but.. I still think the PH is worth it... You think so?

And most importantly, we met nice owner. David.. We have a good chat with him. He is really my role model man. Managing Director of a Listed Company, yet very down to earth, friendly, nice chap. Unlike the snobbish gang that I hated..I wanna be like him, successful yet very down to earth. Hopefully, I will, if I am successful one day. Thks David.. We know you truly love the place, and I am sure, we will as well... I mean, who wouldnt, for such a nice house. Thks!! And ya, we will defintelty invite you and BJ over for a drink, once our ideal tea place is up. And I do hope to go to your new home. I am 100% sure, its going to be very COOL! Can I be the next buyer pls.. ahaha...

And lastly, pls pls.. If you are looking for a place, CLICK this.. The Lighthouse They still have units, limited though. This PH is worth the buck. I see potential in this area. With the new movie complex, brand new alley etc etc.. The above is more expensive than mine, coz its bigger.. I find that it might be slightly to the high side for a couple and too big (un-homly).. But yeah.. If u have alot of fifty cents. WHY NOT??



Should not be showing the interior, privacy reasons.. Hmmmm but well, in 12 weeks time, HOUSE WARMING! I like the stairs design, and the ceiling... 7.4 m high..Which reminds me of Paterson. At least 5 mio for a PH man. What the normal standard ceiling? 3m maybe. Thanks SCDA! SCDA Architects Hahhahaha Hohohoohho....


And Mister Yellow.. I love you.. Co-owner, GOOD JOB today..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I viewed that too!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh>>>>>>>>

Ya very nice development, but very expensive lo.good good , good to know at least someone is there.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Hey, I want to view DH. Accompany me ok.

Anonymous said...

Young girl, I viewed the development 2 yrs back. My heart told me to get it, but wife wanted BAYSHORE. You know where I lived right?

matthew said...

siao bo??

buy penthouse at 25 yr old.

unbeatable leh you

OreoLL said...

jaz, i guess settled for DH cants beat being STEF neg. but smooth alittle more right?

ya gal, see u tomo right?

BayS rocks la. u earned abit?

matt, stop ur act. u must be rich la.

Anonymous said...

Another plus, the new pier is coming.

OreoLL said...

yeah. you are right, that for tourists, to take ferry , nearby islands for seafood.

see u later dude

Anonymous said...

wow you really got the place? when moving in?

Anonymous said...

chris, you getting ID? Or you intend to take up the task? Haha I know, you have got great taste =, but you got the time?